Producer-only and local
Vendor Application Information
The application process for the 2018 Havre de Grace Farmers Market is OPEN from December 15, 2017 through February 15, 2018. Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Final vendor decisions will be made in early March 2018.
Vendor Fee for 2018: $150 per space. $200 for a double/corner space. Daily rate is $15 per market, pre-paid at the beginning of the season when confirming your dates.
1. You must have current business insurance in place before you apply to our market.
2. You must have the proper health department licenses in place before you apply.
3. If you are a non-farm vendor, you must make your products yourself. We only accept craftspeople who handcraft their items, such as wooden bowls or cutlery, candles, soaps & body care products, etc. Please contact the vendor committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. We do not take local businesses as regular vendors in our market, but we do have a robust sponsorship program with many benefits.If you are a business in the community and interested in becoming a business sponsor, please contact the vendor committee at email@example.com for more information.
5. If you are a non-profit organization providing a community service and would like to come to our market please contact the vendor committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We do not accept the following vendors or products at our market:
- Re-sold items – vendors are not allowed to re-sell products
- Fund-raising product sales
- Charity drives
- Religious or political material
We do not allow individuals to “buy” a table.
For more information contact the market at email@example.com